Jasper Reid Stacy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jasper is Here!

Well, Jasper is finally here!!! We went to the hospital Monday the 26th at 8PM to be induced and I went into labor on my own. My water broke at almost 12 midnight and Jasper arrived 1:52 PM on April 27th. Everything went great except we had to stay and extra night at the hospital because I had to have a blood transfusion. I've been instructed to take it extra easy because it will take a while for my body to build the blood back up. Here are some pictures of our precious angel - we are so in love with him! He is so good and sweet and hardly cries (knock on wood). He came into the world weighing 8 pounds 10 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. I swear all his weight is in his cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment