Jasper Reid Stacy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Feeding

Everything is good in the Stacy household these days...although I feel like all I do is feed Jasper. He's apparently hit a growth spurt and because he is a slow eater (45 minutes to an hour each time) and needs to feed every 2-3 hours, these days I don't get much accomplished outside a shower and brushing my teeth. I've been assured by my friend, Sarah, that after about 6-8 weeks of age things will get better.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! I cannot wait to meet him. Feeding will get better- hang in there momma! Maya is down to 30-45 min now each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian and I really enjoyed visiting the other day. It already looks like he's grown so much. The nursing will get better. For me and Caleb it was like a flip switched and nursing was suddenly simple after 8 weeks of it being the hardest thing I've ever done. Please let us know if you need anything - food, advice, a grocery run.

    ReplyDelete