Jasper Reid Stacy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

38 Week Dr. Visit

We had our 38 week visit this past Friday and alas, I am 1 CM dilated. Woo. Oh well, better than nothing. My next visit is Wednesday the 14th and we'll talk about induction. She'll probably schedule me for Monday the 19th if I haven't had him before then since Mondays are her days she likes to schedule inductions. She said she'd let me go a week overdue but I told her the idea of that does not thrill me. So, we'll see....until then I'll just keep moving.

I've cleaned the house top to bottom and washed all the cloth diapers this weekend so I think we are completely ready. I'll put a post on here about them sometime soon - they are super cool and cute. Hopefully they'll work great for us. You can check them out at http://www.rockymountaindiapers.com/.  All we need now is the car seat to be installed which Mike is doing this week sometime. Keep your fingers crossed that the new moon on Wednesday makes something happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment