Jasper Reid Stacy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

36 Week Dr. Visit

We had our 36 week checkup today, which went well. My blood pressure was excellent, which was surprising to me because I've been so stressed at work. They checked me today and I'm not dilated at all so I'm going to have to start walking and hope that moves things along. I've not had contractions yet so it was what I expected, but I'm now ready to be done. My back is killing me and EVERYTHING is irritating to me. On the other hand, I'm in the middle of closing a huge year at work and am glad that he's not coming too early because I need at least a couple more weeks to get everything done. It will definitely be great to be off work for 12 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Meredith this is so exciting for you...your little family is expanding. I wish you nothing but the best, please keep me posted!
    Huggs from Chicago!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete